Atlanta, GA—Launching at IWF 2022, Exhibitor EDU sessions is a new way to learn from the best talent in the industry: your suppliers. Exhibitor EDU provides woodworking industry professionals with practical learning and development opportunities relevant to contemporary business operations and management in a focused setting just a few steps away from the show floor.
Whether you are trying to optimize existing equipment—such as edgebanding or CNC routing—or considering adopting a new technology like powder coating or digital printing wood products, suppliers have worked with hundreds of woodworking businesses and helped them solve problems and implement new techniques.
These sessions will be running from one to two hours in length and will be presented in the course of the show. And after class, you can take a deeper dive on the show floor. See a sampling of the Exhibitor EDU sessions below and view full the list of IWF Education programs here.
• Understanding Solid Wood Optimization EXH6 | AUG 24, 2022 | 3 – 4:30 P.M.
• CNC Machines for the Modern Cabinet Shop EXH9 | AUG 24, 2022 | 10:30 A.M. – 12:30 P.M.
• Robotic Evolution in the Wood Factory EXH18 | AUG 25, 2022 | 1 – 2:30 PM
• Knowing Your Business & How to Job Cost EXH4 | AUG 25, 2022 | 9– 10:30 A.M.
• Getting the Most out of Your Edgebander EXH5 | AUG 23, 2022 | 4 – 5 P.M.
• Digital Printing of Decor Paper – The Whole Value Chain at your Site
EXH12 | AUG 23, 2022 | 11:30 A.M.– 12:30 P.M.
Be part of North America’s largest woodworking show and conference.Register Now
Showcase your brand at the premier global woodworking trade show.Apply for Space
International Woodworking Fair
Tuesday - Friday
August 23 - 26, 2022
Tuesday - Thursday
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd
Atlanta, GA 30313