Be a Part of North America's #1 Woodworking Event
For everything new and next in woodworking, come here. IWF 2022. Where the woodworking business does business.
It's North America's largest woodworking event and the global woodworking industry's must-attend show. Discover the latest advances in manufacturing technology, innovation, product design, emerging sectors and more. Plus unmatched networking and learning opportunities-all to help increase your sales, build your business and set the path for long-term growth.
The largest collection of the woodworking industry’s newest cutting-edge technologies available anywhere, including hundreds of U.S. product introductions. IWF 2022, August 23 - 26.
IWF 2022: Your premier source for thousands of products from across the woodworking world.
Find everything in your supply chain, beginning to end, at IWF. From raw materials, supplies and finishing accessories to woodworking and material processing machinery. Plus the newest products, trends and solutions for wood, plastic and other related material processing sectors. You’ll find more new products, from more sources, in more selection and variety. IWF is the must-see show for buyers in these and other key sectors.
- Home Furnishings
- Custom Woodworking - Residential (Libraries, Home Theaters, Built-ins etc)
- Cabinetry: Commercial and Institutional
- Cabinetry: Kitchen & Bath, Drawer and or Cabinetry Doors
- Business/Institutional Furnishings
- Green Sustainable Products
- Closets/Organization Systems
- Doors and Windows: Manufacturing/Design
- Architectural Woodwork: Custom Manufacturing Design to Specs
- Stock Millwork and Moulding
- Retail Environment Store Fixtures/Partitions
- Advanced and Non-wood Materials - processing, fabrication and installation
- Veneers and Laminates, Wood and Non-wood
- Coverings and Panels - materials and processing
- Builders, Remodelers: Commercial or Residential Construction
- Architect, Engineer, Designer, Interior Designer and related
- Engineered Products
- 3-D imaging and processing
- Forest Products/Harvesting/Saw Mills/Certification
- Outdoor Living, Design, Decking, Hardscaping
- Plastics Fabrication
- Composites Manufacturing or Fabrication
- Machinery, Tooling, Metals
- Software, Educational Materials, Publications, Associations
- Accessories, Gift, Toys, Specialty items
- Student, Educator
Sign up for IWF 2022 show updates
Sign-up to be added to the IWF 2022 mailing list to receive the latest updates about registering for IWF, hotel and travel information as well as other show information.