IWF Show Info
The International Woodworking Fair 2020 will be one of the top woodworking trade shows in the world for the furniture manufacturing, architectural woodwork, custom and general woodworking industries. IWF 2020 will be held in all three buildings at the Georgia World Congress Center, as well as the new BC Exhibit Hall expansion, making it the largest footprint in the history of the IWF show. IWF is a biannual event and takes place every two years at the Georgia World Congress Center located in Atlanta, GA. Learn more about IWF here.
Cost to Attend IWF*
- Advanced Registration Pricing through July 31, 2020: $25
- Standard Registration Pricing from August 1 - August 28: $50
*Please note that no one under the age of 16 is permitted on the exhibit floor for safety and insurance reasons. No exceptions will be made.
- Name of the Show: IWF - International Woodworking Fair, LLC
- NEW SHOW DATES: Tuesday - Friday | August 25 - 28, 2020
- Show Hours: Tuesday - Thursday | 8:30am - 5:00pm & Friday | 8:30am - 2:00pm
- Show Location: Georgia World Congress Center | 285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW | Atlanta, GA 30313-1591
- Show Owners and Sponsors: WMMA - Wood Machinery Manufacturers of America & WMIA - Woodworking Machinery Industry Association
IWF Show Updates
Sign-up to be added to the IWF 2020 mailing list to receive the latest updates about registering for IWF, hotel and travel information as well as other show information.
What to See @ IWF
There is more to IWF than just the show floor. Check out What to See @ IWF for all the details on what other events & attractions are being offered throughout the duration of IWF.
- IWF Education Conference
- IWF Challengers Distinguished Achievement Award®
- Design Emphasis Student Furniture Design Competition
- New Product Showcase
IWF & the Atlanta Convention and Visitors Bureau have partnered to provide you with everything you could want to know about Atlanta to make the most of your trip to IWF 2020. The IWF Atlanta website provides you with a variety of restaurants and Atlanta attractions to check out during your stay as well as numerous offers/discounts reserved strictly for attendees of IWF 2020.