The reservation of an MPO item and Education Sponsorship is based upon the terms and conditions shown below. By checking the ‘box’ warrants that he/she has read and agreed to the terms of this contract and has been duly authorized to execute this binding agreement on behalf of the Exhibiting Company if applicable, by his/her signature below.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment Terms: A signed contract and deposit amount as indicated on invoice is due and payable to IWF 2022 within 7 days from the date of this contract. Orders will not be processed until total amount due as indicated on invoice has been paid and receipt of signed contract by IWF.
- Cancellation: Any Exhibitor wishing to cancel this contract shall notify IWF in writing. Items will be released to IWF for resale and all monies paid to IWF will be forfeited. There is no refund for cancellation of items.
- Cancellation for MPO Combination Packages: Any Exhibitor wishing to cancel an item purchased as part of a MPO Combination Package and received a discount will forfeit any discounts applied for the Combination Package. Items will be released to IWF for resale and all monies paid to IWF will be forfeited. There is no refund for cancellation of items.
- Exhibitor will be responsible for providing the final artwork/logo by the deadline dates and meeting the exact specifications set forth in the confirmation letter. If the deadline dates are missed or the specifications are not met, additional charges will be accessed. Deadline and specifications will be sent under separate email.
- Verbal commitments cannot be accepted.
- Exhibitor agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless IWF and its contractors from any and all liability for content of pieces or the authorized use of any person’s name or photograph arising from the reproduction and display of such promotions pursuant to the order, including text, illustrations, representations, sketches, maps, trademarks, labels or other copyrighted matter. IWF reserves the right to reject, discontinue or omit all or any part of a piece. This shall not be deemed to have been waived by acceptance or actual use of any promotional matter. In the event that the material, copy or illustrations are deemed objectionable, payments received by IWF will be refunded.
- IWF and its contractors are not liable for delays in delivery and/or non-delivery in the event of an Act of God, action by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity, fire, flood, insurrection, riot, explosion, embargo, strikes whether legal or illegal, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slowdown, or any other condition beyond the control of IWF or its contractors affecting production or delivery in any manner.
- Under no circumstances will IWF and its contractors be liable for loss of profits or other incidental or consequential damages for any of its acts or omissions whatsoever, whether or not appraised with the possibility or likelihood of such lost profits or damages.
- IWF will accept insertion orders from the advertising agencies selected by the exhibitor. However, it will hold the exhibitor primarily responsible for payment of all charges along with the agency. All ads are non-commissionable. Advance payment in full is required. No cash discounts available. All ads are subject to IWF approval. No coupons accepted for publication. The advertiser agrees to indemnify and protect the publisher from any claims or expenses resulting from the advertiser’s unauthorized use of any name, photograph, sketch or words protected by copyright or registered trademark. Advertiser must be a contracted IWF 2022 exhibitor to advertise in any IWF publication.
- If Exhibitor cancels their Exhibit Space Contract with IWF, the pieces will not be displayed in the IWF 2022 show, items will be released to IWF for resale and all monies paid to IWF will be forfeited. Any listings will be removed.
- All ads shall run on the IWFAtlanta.com website for 30 continuous days.
ORDERS WILL NOT BE FINALIZED UNTIL REQUIRED PAYMENT AS SHOWN ON THE INVOICE HAS BEEN RECEIVED.