Welcome IWF 2020 Exhibitors
IWF 2020 will be held August 25-28, 2020. The International Woodworking Fair, LLC is the premier trade show event for the industry. Our business is to connect you with the most qualified buyers in the industry. Buyers come from all over the globe to see, evaluate and buy machinery, supplies and services. Don't miss out!!
Apply for IWF 2020 Exhibit Space
As an exhibitor at IWF you can meet face to face with new and existing customers from around the world, find new prospects and qualified sales leads, and sell your products directly to customers while exhibiting. There is no other place where you can reach this many buyers all in 4 days than at International Woodworking Fair.
Want to exhibit at IWF 2020? Check back here for updated show information. Priority Assignment begins January 4, 2019. If you have questions, please email Sales@iwfatlanta.com
The International Woodworking Fair, LLC is the premier trade show event for the industry. Our business is to connect you with the most qualified buyers in the industry. Buyers come from all over the globe to see, evaluate and buy machinery, supplies and services.
2018 marked the 27th show cycle for IWF and hosted 1,039 Exhibitors and housed 615,874 net square feet of exhibit space. Check out more stats from IWF 2018 here.
2020 Exhibitor Dashboard
Once your booth space has been confirmed by IWF, you will have access to the Online Exhibitor Dashboard. The purpose of this tool is to provide and maintain important exhibitor information in one organized location.
Login to the Online Exhibitor Dashboard to
- Manage your company online listing
- Upload, edit, delete and refresh your advertising content as often as you like throughout the show cycle
- Generate invoice and submit online payments
- Order and manage all show services for your booth
- Create product listings and company descriptions for attendees searching online for IWF 2018 exhibitors
- View your Freight Arrival and Removal Schedule, shipping information and directions
- View up to date information, alerts, deadlines at the Message Center
- Grow your network of industry contacts
- Book hotel accommodations and show registration portal
- Add your companies available appointment times for attendees and notified once an appointment is schedule
- View IWF Marketing and Sponsorship opportunities and order online
- View how many showroom views your company may have; how many links to your company website and how many users have added them to their agenda
IWF Exhibitor Assist
The IWF Exhibitor Assist page of the IWF website is for contracted exhibitors only, and is to be used as a guide and reference tool to assist in the exhibiting process. Please check back often for updates and additional information as you plan your IWF show.