Deadline: July 18, 2018
IMPORTANT NOTE: EAC Procedures have changed. Please read all instructions carefully. Questions should be directed to IWF Show Management atExhibitorServices@iwfatlanta.comor call 404/693-8333.
An Exhibitor Appointed Contractor is any company (other than the official contractor which is GES) that an Exhibitor wants to use inside the exhibit hall before, during or after the show.
No permission to use an Exhibitor Appointed Contractor will be given for the performance of the following services:
Electrical, Telephones, Plumbing, Booth Cleaning, Catering, Drayage/Rigging
EACs will not be allowed to work in any exhibitor booth for which documentation and/or payment has not been received by deadline.
If you hire any vendors other than ourofficial contractors,you must register each company as an Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) for them to gain access to the Exhibit Hall during move-in and move-out. An EAC will ONLY be granted access to the Exhibit Hall if the EAC is registered and approved via the online portal and Show Management has approved the Certificate of Insurance (COI) on file. It is the Exhibitor’s sole responsibility to ensure any hired EACs are aware of and comply with all requirements and guidelines on this page and all subsequent pages referenced here.
Vendors listed on theofficial contractorslist are the only companies authorized to provide the indicated service per the building regulations.
Exhibitor must also complete GES Notice of Intent to Use EAC and abide by the GES Policies and Procedures. ClickHEREfor to view the GES information.
Certificate of Insurance (COI) Requirements
COIs will not be accepted via standard postal mail or email. Please follow the steps to register your EAC, which will give them access to upload their COI in the online portal.
The EAC shall, at its sole cost and expense, procure and maintain insurance through the term of the 2018 International Woodworking Fair (August 13-31, 2018), including comprehensive General Liability and Workers’ Compensation, with coverage of claims for bodily injury or death and property damage occurring in or upon or resulting from the premises leased by Show Management.
COI must include the following:
Deadline: July 18, 2018
Registrations will not be accepted via email. Please follow the steps below to register your EACs.
In addition to registering your EAC with Show Management, EACs must be licensed to work at the Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC) as a current member ofESCAand display their ESCA badge on site at all times.
Contracted Exhibitor Responsibilities:
1. Follow login instructions provided in email to complete the EAC approval process.
2. EAC will be required to pay a one-time $50 registration fee to be paid by July 18, 2018.
3. Submit valid Certificate of Insurance – carefully reviewsample certificatefor specific coverage requirements. COIs will not be accepted via standard postal mail or email. Please follow the steps to upload your COI in the online portal.
4. Once required information, payment and documents have been submitted, show management will review and send approval or denial email to EAC. If denied, the email will show the reason for denial.
5. In addition to registering your EAC with Show Management, EACs must be licensed to work at the Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC) as a current member ofESCAand display their ESCA badge on site at all times.
6. Registered EACs are allowed access to the Exhibit Halls during move-in and move-out only. For morning and evening access on Show days, they must obtain a wrist bank from Show Security. Additional information regarding onsite access hours and wristband pick-up hours and locations will be provided to registered EACs closer to the show date.
To print a copy of the Exhibitor Appointed Contractor Guidelines, please clickHERE. If you have questions concerning this process, please contact Debbie Hulsey atDebbie@iwfatlanta.comor call 404/693-8333.