The Customer of the Future -
Will Tomorrow's Customers be Yours?
Excelling in Customer Service -
Future Trends - Obtaining Customer Loyalty
Wednesday, August 24th from 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Session Code: BMG7
Location: B311 (located in Building B - Level 3)
Presented by: CHRISTINE CORELLI & ASSOCIATES, INC.
Speaker: Christine Corelli, President: CHRISTINE CORELLI & ASSOCIATES, INC.
The customer rules! An all too familiar mantra we keep hearing. Yet, it warrants repeating, as ultimately the customer will decide to what extent you will succeed in today’s challenging marketplace. Whether you sell to b2b, if you want to win customers over and keep them coming back to you, you need to obtain answers to some hard questions:
• What trends are occurring in your industry that demand smarter customer service strategies?
• How are you perceived in the customers’ eyes?
• What are customers saying about your company?
• What service flaws might exist in your organization that you don’t know about?
• How do you translate customer satisfaction into customer loyalty?
• What are smart companies doing to ensure service excellence?
• What steps can you take to ensure you deliver a consistently great customer experience and develop a reputation for service excellence?
Obtain valuable insight and learn practical solutions you can apply to ensure your customer has a consistently outstanding customer experience and keeps coming back to YOU, and not your competition.
About Christine Corelli: IWF ATLANTA has retained highly acclaimed keynoter, author, and consultant Christine Corelli to conduct research and analyze the woodworking industry. She will present her results, conclusions, and recommendations throughout six presentations at IWFAtlanta. Corelli has written six business books, including the best-selling “Wake Up and Smell the Competition, and shared her insight on CNBC, WGN TV, and in over two hundred published articles. This insight stems from working with top-performing sales organizations and companies known for World Class Customer Service. Her impressive client list includes numerous manufacturers and associations in our industry. She will make you think about the way you do business and your plans for the future. Don’t miss her sessions!