IWF All-Day Symposiums
The next IWF will take place August 25-28, 2020 in Atlanta, Georgia at the Georgia World Congress Center. IWF is where industry professionals find the educational opportunities that allow them to help their companies improve products, work more efficiently, expand to new markets and ultimately become more profitable.
The IWF Education Conference offers a broad spectrum of industry related topics throughout the duration of IWF. IWF 2018 hosted 10 all-day symposiums focused on several industry related topics that took place on the day before IWF 2018 officially opens. You can view a list of the all-day symposium that were offered at the IWF 2018 Education Conference below.
IWF also offered a wide variety of Education Sessions that take place from Wednesday through Friday during IWF.
All-Day Symposiums Presented at IWF 2018
- Closets Symposium This symposium may be of interest to all closet and storage industry professionals needing to stay current with market trends and to network with their peers.
- CNC Symposium This symposium may be of interest to Manufacturing personnel from across the wood products industry with any level of experience.
- Countertop & Architectural Surfaces Symposium This symposium may be of interest to Casework/Millwork companies, Cabinet Makers, Countertop Fabricators, and Architects and Designers. Surface trends, fabrication techniques, and business practices for the wood and surfaces industry will be covered.
- Digital Printing Symposium This symposium may be of interest to those involved with the design, specification, and production of both laminates and direct decorated surfaces. The symposium will focus on digital printing opportunities available, as well as introduce attendees to leading manufacturers in the digital arena that provide printing, advances in software, and inspection technologies.
- Finishing Symposium This symposium may be of interest to manufacturing personnel with specific responsibilities in finishing or quality control from across the wood products industry.
- Powder Coating Wood...The Revolution is Underway Symposium This his symposium may be of interest to manufacturing personnel with specific responsibilities in finishing or quality control from across the wood products industry.
- Quantum Lean - "Easier, Better, Faster, Cheaper" Symposium This symposium may be of interest to those who run a manufacturing company, a service operation or an office environment. The tools and techniques can be applied to each and every process and translate perfectly into any wood manufacturing operation.
- Techniques and Time-Savers for Engineered Surfacing Products Symposium This symposium may be of interest to Millwork/Fabrication Manufacturing and Design, Business Development, and Product Specification as well as Business Owners, Shop Supervisors/Managers, Sales Personnel, Production, Installers, Fabricators, Technical Students.
- Wood Flooring Symposium This symposium may be of interest to architects, designer, builders and those who want to learn about a wide variety of topics relating to the Wood Flooring industry.
- Woodworking Network Leadership Forum This symposium may be of interest to senior managers, business owners and experienced leaders in wood products manufacturing who follow advances in industry technology, materials and business management practices for their organizations.